How to Setup Wireless HP Printers?
If your HP wireless printer is not printing, don’t worry. We at “Printer IT Support” have mentioned down everything you need to know about how to connect your HP printer to a wireless network in the most straightforward manner. When it comes to connecting an HP wireless printer, people often find themselves surrounded by various complications that can be really frustrating.
All kinds of printers come with the basic installation process, which is either wireless or wired. Both wired and wireless methods for connecting your HP printer are different. The process can also vary if you want to add a wireless printer on Mac. Both Windows and Mac can have a different process for connecting to a wireless HP printer. Talking about how to connect a HP printer to a computer wirelessly, it’s quite an easy process. So, without further delay, let’s have a look at it.
HP Printer wireless setup wizard
Whether you’re using hp LaserJet p1102w or HP DeskJet wireless printer, the following guide should help you setting up your wireless HP printer. Before we jump into the steps, you must make sure that your computer meets the requirements mentioned below to successfully connect to HP wireless printer.
- There should be Windows 7, 8, or 10 running on your computer.
- Your computer must be able to control the wireless adapter.
- Your computer has to be connected to an 802.11 b/g/n wireless router on a connection of around 2.4 GHz.
- Lastly, rather than using a static IP address, your computer should be using a dynamic IP address.
Once you have ensured everything mentioned above, you can start to add HP wireless printers.
First thing first, you will have to look for your printer’s software and install and download it on your computer before commencing the HP printer wireless setup.
- You can head to the official website of HP to download the software. Please be careful while identifying your printer on their website, as you don’t want to end up with the wrong hp wireless printer software downloaded on your PC.
- Once you have installed the software, open and run it right away.
- Now switch your printer on, and in the meantime, complete the easy on-screen instruction in your PC until you are finally directed to the section of “Connection Type”.
- The next step involves setting up a HP wireless printer by selecting the “Wireless” option and then clicking on “Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer”. Please note that you may come across a different sentence with the same meaning as it’s not the exact line.
- Now keep waiting for a few minutes until it’s finally completed. Once it’s finished, you will come across a confirmation notice appearing on the screen.
Lastly, click on the “Finish” button for competing for the setup process, and Voila! You can now begin with hp wireless direct printing.
With that being said, this was pretty much all you needed to know about HP wireless printer installation. While going through the process, there are chances that various problems can take place during the process. So make sure you follow each step with a close eye.
In case your HP wireless printer is still not printing, you can try following other methods such as HP wireless setup wizard, windows setup, etc., to connect to your printer wirelessly. Hope you found the information helpful.
Why You Should Rely On Us?
- Unrivaled Customers Support
- Cost-Effective HP Printer Support
- Time-Efficient Printer IT Support
- Proper Diagnoses for HP Printers
- Easy & Instant Print Solutions
- Get assistance from Industry’s Top Experts
SUPPORT AVAILABLE 24/7
In need of urgent support for 123 Hp install, setup, driver download, or any kind of problem with HP printer? Enlist our support right now.