How to setup HP Printer to Wireless (WiFi) Network?
There are a wide variety of HP Deskjet printer models, and HP Deskjet 3755 is one of them. Since the printer models are many, the setup guides are many as well. There are a few things that has to be considered while trying to setup your HP Deskjet with WiFi and in this article, we will be taking you through the same.
Figuring out how to set up an HP printer can sometimes be very complex unless you’re aware of what all it takes. In order to set up your HP printer on your computer or mobile, you need to begin by downloading the appropriate drivers for your printer. There are a few more factors you need to take into account; let’s have a look at some of them. Whether you are looking forward to setting up HP DeskJet 3755, DeskJet 2600, or any other HP printer, you need to ensure the following things. Take a look below.
- Download the appropriate drivers for your printer. You can download them by visiting the official website of HP. (https://123.hp.com/us/en/). Once you’ve made it to the website, correctly enter the name of your printer and make sure you have chosen the right drivers or else you won’t be able to have a successful WiFi setup.
- Once you are done with that, make sure your HP printer is switched on and connected to the same WiFi or internet connection as in your computer or laptop.
- Before commencing with the process, make sure you’ve checked the firewall setting so that it doesn’t invade the process and block the printer driver.
Once you ensure things mentioned above, it’s now time to head to the official website of HP – 123.hp.com, and follow the step-by-step guide said there to continue with your HP Deskjet 3755 wireless printer Setup.
- First off, switch on your printer and use the touch screen display to set up your printer wirelessly.
- The second step involves selecting the appropriate network. For this, you can use the touch screen, press on the “Setup”, and choose “network” options in the menu. This will allow you to get your HP printer network setup done easily.
- Now, you need to choose the wireless network setup wizard through the network menu so that your printer can start searching for the available routers nearby.
- Once it displays your network, select it, and then type your WEP/WPA passphrase; click on “Done.”
- And, there you are. It’s done. All you have to do now is press “OK” for confirming the settings.
So these were quite a few things you needed to know about the HP Deskjet 3755 wireless printer setup. In case if all of these make you puzzled, feel at ease while reaching out to our team of professionals.
Our printer support company comes with a wide team of extensively experienced and skillful technicians who will get the job done right. We take you through the simplest possible manner. We provide solutions over the call that helps you get rid of the problems with ease. Working at a fast turnaround times, we go above and beyond to assist customers in solving their problems. Whether you are looking for HP Deskjet 3755 WiFi setup, or any other solution, we will be more than happy to help. Get in touch right now.
Why You Should Rely On Us?
- Unrivaled Customers Support
- Cost-Effective HP Printer Support
- Time-Efficient Printer IT Support
- Proper Diagnoses for HP Printers
- Easy & Instant Print Solutions
- Get assistance from Industry’s Top Experts
SUPPORT AVAILABLE 24/7
In need of urgent support for 123 Hp install, setup, driver download, or any kind of problem with HP printer? Enlist our support right now.