How to setup HP Printer to Wireless (WiFi) Network?
Figuring out how to set up an HP printer can sometimes be very complex unless you’re aware of what all it takes. In order to set up your HP printer on your computer or mobile, you need to begin by downloading the appropriate drivers for your printer. There are certain factors you need to take into account; let’s have a look at some of them. Whether you are looking forward to setting up HP DeskJet 3755, DeskJet 2600, or any other HP printer, you need to ensure certain things. Take a look below.
- Download the appropriate drivers for your printer.
- Make sure your HP printer is switched on and connected to the same WiFi, internet connection as in your computer or laptop.
- Before commencing with the process, make sure you’ve checked the firewall setting so that it doesn’t invade the process and block the printer driver.
Once you ensure things mentioned above, it’s now time to head to the official website of HP – 123.hp.com, and follow the step-by-step guide said there.
- First off, switch on your printer and use the touch screen display to set up your printer wirelessly.
- The second step involves selecting the appropriate network. For this, you can use the touch screen, press on the “Setup”, and choose “network” options in the menu. This will allow you to get your HP printer network setup done easily.
- Now, you need to choose the wireless network setup wizard through the network menu so that your printer can start searching for the available routers nearby.
- Once it displays your network, select it, and then type your WEP/WPA passphrase; click on “Done.”
- And, there you are. It’s done. All you have to do now is press “OK” for confirming the settings.
For finishing the process, you should head to the 123.hp.com and download and install the appropriate printer drivers.
Why You Should Rely On Us?
- Unrivaled Customers Support
- Cost-Effective HP Printer Support
- Time-Efficient Printer IT Support
- Proper Diagnoses for HP Printers
- Easy & Instant Print Solutions
- Get assistance from Industry’s Top Experts
SUPPORT AVAILABLE 24/7
In need of urgent support for 123 Hp install, setup, driver download, or any kind of problem with HP printer? Enlist our support right now.