HP has been a renowned company in the market for a very long time. From the late 1980s till date, the company has specialized in a full range of computing equipment from large scientific machines to personal computers and peripherals. HP has been associated with the family brand of Deskjet for almost more than 30 years now. Recently the hype of wireless network connections has increased over the conventional method.
Printers are now more convenient in usage as well as in connection. It enables you to connect any of your devices with your printer in no time and lets you fulfill your job with effortless adroitness. Now, If you are new to an HP Deskjet printer, you might face some hurdles while connecting it to your wireless network. Thus, here are we to get you covered with all your perplexities related to your HP Deskjet printer. Hereafter laid down steps will make your job as easy as pie.
- You can now easily connect your Deskjet printer to your Windows device with the help of Wi-Fi protected setup.
- Now, to connect your printer using WPS, you must have a wireless HP printer that supports WPS push button mode, a router with a WPS button, and a wireless network that uses a WPA or a WPA2 password.
- If during the connection process or when you install the software for your printer reminds you to enter a WPS PIN, select “cancel”.
- Your computer has detected the Wi-Fi direct feature of the printer, which is not part of the WPS setup.
- For printers with a wireless button, you have to press and hold it for 3 seconds until the wireless light blinks.
- If your printer doesn’t have a wireless button but does have a control panel with menus, navigate to the network settings or wireless settings menu. Touch WiFi protected setup, touch push button and then touch “Start”
- On the router press and hold the WPS push button until the light blinks. It can take up to two minutes for the printer to establish a connection with the router.
- With your printer on the Wireless network, you can install the software on your mobile device or computer and begin printing.
This is almost all that you needed to know about How to connect your HP Deskjet printer to WiFi Network. This will make your tasks seamlessly easy to carry out and you can enjoy a trouble-free manipulation of your hp Deskjet. If you are still struggling to connect your HP Deskjet printer to WiFi or have any other printer-related queries, reach us out right now.
Our experts are always there to help you so that you don’t have to go through those hurdles. We provide a wide range of printing solutions that are sure to help you fix your problems. So, feel free to get in touch, and let us help you out.