How Do I Connect My Chromebook to a Wireless Printer?
The day when Chromebooks stepped into the mainstream market, they have been fulfilling the requirements of college students and some professionals still. Chromebooks are built around cloud apps offered by Google like Google Chrome, Gmail, and more.
They have been doing well in the education market and the recent lockdown caused by the coronavirus pandemic hiked their sales. As they’re now found in almost every home, people often find themselves in trouble when they need to connect their wireless printer to their Chromebook. You’ll often find people typing “how do I connect my Chromebook to a wireless printer” on Google itself.
This article will guide you through the steps to connect a Chromebook to a wireless printer, so follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to add the printer to the Chromebook. For that, you can use a wireless or USB cable connection also and apart from that, you don’t need anything else as there’s no need to install any apps or drivers to connect the wireless printer.
- As you do that, make sure that your Chromebook is updated to the latest version of Chrome OS.
- After loading the paper into the paper tray of the printer, you can turn the printer on.
- Once you confirm that the Chromebook has been connected to the wireless hp printer successfully, you have to establish a network connection between them. So, let’s take a look at some other steps needed to solve the same “how do I connect my Chromebook to a wireless printer” problem.
- You can use the HP Wireless Printer Setup Wizard or Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to connect the printer to the wireless setup.
- If your wireless printer is having a control panel menu, you can open the “Wireless Setup Wizard” that you will find under the Setup, Network, or Wireless menu. The setup will give you instructions that you have to connect the wireless printer to a network.
- If your wireless printer is not having a control menu, you’ll find a wireless button on it that you have to press for at least five seconds.
- Press the WPS button on your router and wait until the connection process begins.
- Click on the settings icon and you’ll find the “Advanced” option right at the bottom.
- You’ll see “Printing” there and you just have to Add Printer from Printers option.
- If you see your printer on the screen, add it simply or if it doesn’t appear on the screen, you can add it manually.
- You can start with the printing process now.
So, if you’ve been looking for a solution for connecting you Chromebook to a wireless printer, the steps mentioned above can surely help you. “Printer IT Support” is a company that can solve all of your problems related to any printer issue. Our cost-effective and time-saving solutions will save you from the stress of being unable to set up a printer and plenty of other printers’ related issues.