How to find the WPS PIN on HP Printer?
The cutting-edgea WPS pin on any printer. technology rolled out for printers enables users to print anything from any corner of their home with ease. If you’re someone who is wondering how to make it happen with your wireless HP printer, you’re at the right place. To get it done, you first have to find a WPS pin on an HP printer. WPS refers to the “WiFi Protected Setup”, which helps to make the connection between your wireless printer and router or other devices. We have to find the WPS pin on the hp printer to establish a connection between the router and other accessible devices.
What Exactly is a WPS PIN
A WPS pin is like a secret pin in your devices. It helps to protect your HP printer, or any company’s printer from people such as your neighbors or anyone nearby. It’s an eight-digit unique number, which is generated by your printer for letting you establish the connection with your router wirelessly. And it is only supported by wireless routers. Not only the HP, but you can find a WPS pin on HP Officejet printer or any printer. With that being said, let us help you figure out where the WPS pin on the HP printer is.
How Can You Find WPS Pin On Your HP Printer?
“Where is the WPS Pin on HP Officejet or Deskjet printer?” is one of the common questions asked by HP printer users. Most people struggle to find the WPS for their printer. If you want to find a WPS pin for Officejet or Deskjet 2600 or 2700, try finding it on the rear of your WPS router and write it somewhere. However, if you are looking for a WPS pin for other HP printer models, you should try finding it on the printer’s screen.
How To Connect HP Printer With WPS Button
- Switch on your printer. Keep in mind that you have to restart your printer if it was already on.
- Now, head to the HP printer control panel on your screen, and select the button named “Wireless”.
- After that, you’ll see the blue light blinking. You now have to find the option “WiFi protected setup” on your screen.
- Once you have selected the WiFi protected setup, go to the push button.
- Now, head to the wireless router, and you will find the WPS button on the back of your router.
- Press and hold that button for about 4 or 5 seconds. It will let the WPS light blink on the router itself.
Wait for around 2-3 minutes, both lights on your printer and router will stop blinking, and you’ll finally be able to see “Connection Established”. That being said, carefully follow the instructions mentioned above so that you no longer have to search for “Where is the WPS pin on HP printer” and “How to connect your printer with WPS button” Hope the information helps.
Whether you’re trying to figure out how to connect HP Deskjet 2622 to WiFi, Deskjet 2600, Deskjet 2623, Deskjet 2630, or any other model with the network, it can sometimes become quite arduous. You have to be well-versed with all its nitty-gritty to connect your printer to WiFi and start printing. However, this is something not all of us can carry out on our own, which is why we’ve come up with a simple guide to help you connect your HP Deskjet 3500 to WiFi or any other model.
The connection process is pretty similar in all the Deskjet devices, however, if you still face issues while establishing a connection, you may need the assistance of an expert. Read More..
Why You Should Rely On Us?
- Unrivaled Customers Support
- Cost-Effective HP Printer Support
- Time-Efficient Printer IT Support
- Proper Diagnoses for HP Printers
- Easy & Instant Print Solutions
- Get assistance from Industry’s Top Experts
SUPPORT AVAILABLE 24/7
In need of urgent support for 123 Hp install, setup, driver download, or any kind of problem with HP printer? Enlist our support right now.