How to Connect Printer To Wi-Fi Network?
The experience can be really frustrating when your HP printer cannot connect to WiFi. Therefore, we’ve come up with the simple guide to help you easily connect your HP printer to WiFi. If you want to connect an HP printer to WiFi, there are quite a few things you need to keep a close eye on. New technologies have made things way convenient for us, and with the evolving technology, sometimes it becomes arduous for us to figure out why our HP printer cannot connect to WiFi. But don’t you worry; we have got you covered with all the nitty-gritty involved in the process. So without further ado, let’s straight away jump into those few simple methods.
- Switch on your Hp printer to connect it to your new WiFi.
- Now, you’ll have to press the right arrow and press setup using the touch screen.
- Once that’s done, you’ll come across a network menu. Choose ‘Wireless Setup Wizard” from there.
- It will look for all the WiFi routers that are available in the range.
- Once you see your router appearing in the list, select it, and type your WPA or WEP passphrase, and press “done”.
- Now click on “ok”, your settings will be confirmed.
- You can also print your wireless report if you want, or just ignore or skip that step.
If this method does not work out for you, and you’re still unable to connect to HP printer WiFi, then method 2 mentioned down below should help you to connect HP to WiFi. Take a look.
In case both your HP printer and WiFi router can support WPS push button mode, you can get along with the process using this method to connect a HP printer to WiFi. The process simply involves how to connect your HP printer to WiFi using a simple push-button on both your printer and router in a matter of minutes. That being said, let’s straightaway get to these steps to connect Hp printer to new WiFi, or the existing one.
PUSH THE BUTTON NAMED “WPS” ON YOUR PRINTER
Following these 4 steps below can help you to connect your WiFi direct to HP printer. Please follow them carefully.
- If you own a printer with no push button, you can just head to the control panel for starting the WPS push button mode to connect hp to WiFi.
- Once that’s done, select the wireless menu, and then choose “WiFi protected setup” It will direct you to simple on-screen instructions so that you quickly complete the setup.
- Now all you need to do is just select the WPS button to get prompted to press the WPS button on your router.
- The final step involved in the process to connect HP printer to WiFi network is pressing the WPS button on your router within two minutes, and you will finally be able to connect the HP printer to a WiFi network.
Why You Should Rely On Us?
- Unrivaled Customers Support
- Cost-Effective HP Printer Support
- Time-Efficient Printer IT Support
- Proper Diagnoses for HP Printers
- Easy & Instant Print Solutions
- Get assistance from Industry’s Top Experts
SUPPORT AVAILABLE 24/7
In need of urgent support for 123 Hp install, setup, driver download, or any kind of problem with HP printer? Enlist our support right now.