Connect HP Printer to Computer Network
Connecting your HP Printer has now become more accessible than ever. Gone are the days when we had to rely on complex methods to connect our HP printer to the computer, internet, or network. As the world has progressed into the new age of technology, things are becoming convenient and easy to understand.
Having said that, let’s have a look at some simple steps so that you can successfully add your HP printer to your computer using an internet connection.
- The first and foremost step involved in the process to connect hp printer to network is switching your printer on. Long press your printer’s power button to turn it on.
- Now that you’re done with that, remove any USB or internet cable connected to your printer.
- After that, try finding the “Control Panel” option on your printer’s screen and select it right away.
- Once that’s done, select the icon named “Wireless” and click on the “Network Menu”.
- Now you will come across “Drop-down options”. From that, you need to choose “Wireless settings”.
- After clicking on the wireless setting, click on “Wireless Setup Wizard”.
- It will start searching for the network available nearby. Once your network appears on the screen, click on it, and type in your WPA or WPS pin in order to configure the internet connection.
And there you are. That’s all. All you need to do now is just click on the button “ok” to finish up the procedure of connecting the HP printer to your network.
Please follow each step carefully to connect to HP printer successfully. With that being, these were quite a few things you needed to know about how to connect HP printer to the internet or network. However, there are a bunch of other methods to add an HP printer to the computer. This was just one of them. Hope the information helps.
Why You Should Rely On Us?
- Unrivaled Customers Support
- Cost-Effective HP Printer Support
- Time-Efficient Printer IT Support
- Proper Diagnoses for HP Printers
- Easy & Instant Print Solutions
- Get assistance from Industry’s Top Experts
SUPPORT AVAILABLE 24/7
In need of urgent support for 123 Hp install, setup, driver download, or any kind of problem with HP printer? Enlist our support right now.